Cleaning mops and removing all the dust from the house is your daily routine.But do you sincerely get rid of all the dirt from your home? Maybe not, because mops and broom cannot wipe all the harmful micro-organisms.
In such cases, you need a vacuum cleaner to clear out all the animal dander, dust mites etc. Investing in a vacuum cleaner is must, but you should be familiar with different aspects of this electronic device.
When it comes to a vacuum cleaner, we have researched and came through different and latest powerful machines for your home. You might be worried about buying the perfect vacuum cleaner according to your requirements.
But we are here to help you out through our hours of research on finding different types of vacuum cleaners for multiple needs. Our following guide will help you to find a best vacuum cleaner under 150$ which will even become your best friend while cleaning small apartments or big mansions.
Buying guide for the vacuum cleaners
- In this technology-driven world, we found different types of vacuum cleaners. There were vacuum cleaners with classy looks, substantial maintenance cost, difficult to handle and even convertibles for multiple purposes.
- Central Vacuum Cleaners are used for commercial purpose to clean buildings and basements. They are easy to handle, but it can make your pocket light due to the price tag.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaners looks classier than other machines. They are light-weight and specially designed for house cleaning purposes. But need little more storage in your sweet home compared to other vacuum cleaners.
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaners are small in size and only useful for small-sized apartments and houses. Such vacuum cleaners can also clean the interior of your car but lack in power and capacity.
- Robotic Vacuum Cleaners comes with the latest technology and ample of features. Robotic cleaners will surely save your time but cannot clean your dirty staircase. Even the battery life is short but can wipe out all the tough stains from your house.
- Stick Vacuum Cleaners are mostly used because they are light-weight and easy to handle. Such cleaners will help you in the longer run. You don’t even have to bend; this powerful machine will get your job done efficiently.
- Upright Vacuum Cleaners are similar to the stick ones. Commonly used for household purposes and falls under the budget category. But you have to compromise because they are heavy to carry and create irritating sound.
Points to consider when buying a Vacuum Cleaner under 150$
- Requirements – You should know all your needs before investing your hard-earned cash in vacuum cleaners. You cannot purchase a machine meant for commercial use because it will not clean your pet hairs and beds. Think upon various aspects and choose an ideal cleaner for yourself.
- Flooring of your house – Before purchasing,see the flooring of your house. If your home consists plenty of carpets opt for the stick or upright vacuum cleaners. If your house has tiles, choose Canister vacuum cleaners.
- Pricing – You should always compare the price both online and offline. Always see your requirements and choose the best which fits under your budget.
- Maintenance cost – Maintaining your helpful friend vacuum cleaner is up to you. Try to use appropriately and avoid rough usage at your home. Bag less cleaners need to be washed regularly to prevent diseases. You even have to change the filters to maintain your vacuum cleaner for a longer run.
Finally, the decision will be yours to choose the best vacuum cleaner for your house.